Weekend activities resulted in an explosion of information that I’m still trying to wrap my head around. 💥 Link dump below for reference. Most of these are via Sam B, Gemma C, Hannah B, and agorama.
- Remote Only manifesto
- CSS-Tricks Screencast #160: The All-Powerful Front-End Developer
- Dotori, a Japanese+Korean restaurant in London
- Enoki Panel
- How I publish taravancil.com on the peer-to-peer Web
- Webtask – high hopes for this, but running in to issues w/ connecting to Airtable; TBC
- IPFS – not sure how I feel about IPFS, but worth being aware of it
- Txt file of all IETF RFCs – see 1630 specifically (!)
- NYC Mesh
- devMode.fm on support/maintenance retainers
- P2P Superchannel on Are.na
Going to write up more about serverless and P2P, and how they kind of intersect, once I’ve digested some of this.